The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) is now available online through the Northern Health library. This access will replace the print copy that has been held in the library at UHNBC. Physicians can access NEJM when onsite, or via VPN, by going directly to the NEJM site.
Features included in NEJM Online:
- Articles from 1990 to present day, including “online first” (before print access)
- Videos and audio summaries
- Slide sets for clinical teaching
- Weekly auto alerts for new content (each person creates their own sign in and manages their options for alerts)
- Save articles and searches (sign up as required for e-alerts)
- Print a PDF copy of an article