Email us to add your event!
UBC Pediatric Grand Rounds: Food Sticking: What are you Thinking
Event Start Date: 7/21/2017 8:30 AM
Event End Date: 7/21/2017 9:30 AM
Dr. Vishal Avinashi, MD FRCPC, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition
Dr. Edmond Chan, MD FRCPC, Division of Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Jonathan Bush, MD FRCPC, Division of Anatomical Pathology
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
• To understand the clinical symptoms and associated comorbidities with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
• To understand how to diagnose EoE (including basics of histopathology)
• To review treatment options for EoE
The presentation will be videoconferenced to the sites listed below.
Off-site attendees, please record your attendance here: https://survey.ubc.ca/s/PediatricGrandRounds/.
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital: Baker 1
- Cariboo Memorial Hospital: 4th Floor Boardroom
- Chilliwack General Hospital: 3rd Floor Conference Room C
- Cowichan District Hospital: CDH 045 - IMP Room
- Kelowna General Hospital: 4 South Meeting Rm 035
- Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital: Boardroom
- Kootenay Child Development Centre: Mobile Room 203
- Langley Memorial Hospital: Basement Learning Centre
- Lions Gate Hospital: Hope Centre Rm 2507
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital: Rm 2053
- Penticton Regional Hospital: Mobile Cart Rm 4142
- Queen Alexandra Centre for Children: Rm A015
- Quesnel GR Baker Memorial Hospital: Upper Boardroom
- Richmond Hospital: Rm 1772
- Ridge Meadows Hospital: Main Floor Conference Room
- Royal Columbian Hospital: Rm 025
- Royal Inland Hospital: UBC CSB 01407
- St. Paul's Hospital: Rm 1413
- Sunny Hill Health Centre: SH-3 Recreation Rm S214
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CYS Conference Rm
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CCT Educational Room 2512 (NICU)
- University Hospital of Northern BC: UHNBC LDC 0513
- Victoria General Hospital: Rm 1912
If you have trouble connecting to the VC, please call 604.297.8777 and press 1.
The upcoming schedule for 2017/18 can be found on the UBC Pediatric website: http://pediatrics.med.ubc.ca/events/grand-rounds-schedule-and-presentations/
Chan Centre for Family Health Education at the CFRIEntrance #18, 938 West 28th Avenue
GR Baker Memorial Hospital543 Front Street
Northern Health > UHNBC Learning and Development Centre1475 Edmonton Street