Email us to add your event!
UBC Pediatric Grand Rounds: Developmental Peds: Hot Topics in Developmental Pediatrics
Event Start Date: 9/15/2017 8:30 AM
Event End Date: 9/15/2017 9:30 AM
Presenter: Dr. Nancy Lanphear
• Affirm a current practice/belief related to developmental care
• Be curious and potentially challenged about something controversial or new
• Consider a shift in practice or plan on further exploration of an idea
The presentation will be videoconferenced to the sites listed below.
Off-site attendees, please record your attendance here: https://survey.ubc.ca/s/PediatricGrandRounds/.
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital: Baker 1
- Chilliwack General Hospital: 3rd Floor Conference Room C
- Cranbook Child Development Centre: Mobile Room 203
- Kelowna General Hospital: 4 South Meeting Rm 035
- Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital: Boardroom
- Langley Memorial Hospital: (AE:20) 813
- Lions Gate Hospital: Rm 2507
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital: Rm 2053
- Penticton Regional Hospital: Meeting Room A
- Queen Alexandra Centre for Children: Rm A015
- Quesnel GR Baker Memorial Hospital: Room 230
- Ridge Meadows Hospital: Main Floor Conference Room
- Royal Columbian Hospital: Rm 025B
- Royal Inland Hospital: UBC CSB 01407
- St. Paul's Hospital: Rm 1413
- Sunny Hill Health Centre: SH-3 Recreation Rm S214
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CYS Conference Rm
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CCT Educational Room 2512 (NICU)
- University Hospital of Northern BC: UHNBC LDC 0513
- Victoria General Hospital: Rm 1912
If you have any trouble connecting to the VC, please call 604.297.8777 and press 1.
The upcoming schedule for 2016/17 can be found on the UBC Pediatric website: http://pediatrics.med.ubc.ca/events/grand-rounds-schedule-and-presentations/
Disclaimer: The NCME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the Harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Chan Centre for Family Health Education at the CFRIEntrance #18, 938 West 28th Avenue
GR Baker Memorial Hospital543 Front Street
Northern Health > UHNBC Learning and Development Centre1475 Edmonton Street