Email us to add your event!
Bring Best Evidence to Clinicians: up-to-date, evidence-based, practical information on prescription drug therapy
Event Start Date: 1/19/2018
Event End Date: 1/20/2018
After attending this event, learners will be able to do the following:
- Describe the limits of medical scientific evidence for multiple guidelines and common practices
- Individualize therapeutic decisions based upon patient values as well as scientific evidence
- Simplify and reduce irrational or harmful polypharmacy to protect patient safety
- Reconsider, with patients, whether pharmacotherapy is warranted, or which drug therapy is preferable, for specific conditions including Type 2 DM, MI, hypertension, chronic pain, and COPD
- Assist patients in making informed decisions about long term therapy as they age and their fragility increases
- Utilize and recommend Wilipedia as a reliable source of certain types of medical information
- Handle difficult palliative care problems with greater confidence and professional satisfaction
Location: Kimberley Conference & Athlete Training Centre, Kimberley, BC
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the individual RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Kimberley Conference and Athlete Training Centre290 North Star Blvd