Email us to add your event!
NH: Thursday Evening Rounds: Clinical Practice Guideline Updates in Diabetes and Asthma Management (Prince George)
Event Start Date: 10/18/2018 6:00 PM
Event End Date: 10/18/2018 8:00 PM
Dr. Greg Bondy and Dr. Julia Pritchard
Clinical Practice Guideline Updates in Diabetes and Asthma Management
• Become more familiar with latest changes to the 2018 Diabetes Canada Practice Guidelines
• Apply early and aggressive strategies to delay micro and macrovascular complications
• Identify appropriate diabetes treatment and A1C targets based on pre-existing conditions
• Discuss practical considerations to identify patients with uncontrolled asthma
• Review the importance of asthma control and its relationship to long term outcomes
• Determine patient suitability regarding medications and the use of inhaler devices
Shaun Banser at Shaun.Banser@merck.com
North 54, 1493 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
North 541493 - 3 Avenue