Email us to add your event!
Sea Courses: Update in Cardiology, Diabetes and Emergency Medicine - 12 Night Scandinavia & Russia CME Cruise
Event Start Date: 7/6/2017
Event End Date: 7/18/2017
Overall program objectives: This course is designed for Family Physicians, Specialists, and Allied Health Care professionals. The aim is to provide evidence-based material as well as practical and relevant clinical pearls that will be easy to implement into one’s medical practice. Conference attendees will be invited to complete a pre-course Needs Assessment to facilitate the faculty with the development of their presentations.
Emergency Medicine Complainted in the Family Medicine Office
- ECG 1: How to read an ECG in 30 seconds
- ECG 2: Life threatening symptoms of ischemia
- ECG 3: Life threatening causes of syncope or palpitations diagnosed by an ECG
- Acute management of 1) anaphylaxis 2) seizures
- Rashes that kill—Emergency dermatology
- Neurotransmitters gone wild
- Appetite, weight & drugs
- Pre-Diabetes: Should we care?
- Glucose control & CV risk
- TZD’s: the forgotten antihyper glycemics
- Diabetes, lipids, & treatment
- Newer hyperglycemics: CV drugs in disguise?
- Genesis of CAD
- Tests explained + understood
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Interventions - no instruments
- Interventions - with instruments
- After-discharge care
- Hot off the press/internet
- Magical bullets / Enrichment
More information and Registration
Disclaimer: The NCME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.