Email us to add your event!
Proven & Effective Play Therapy Strategies - With Children, Adolescents and Children of all Ages (Victoria)
Event Start Date: 4/21/2017
Event End Date: 4/21/2017
Presenter: Christine Dargon, PhD
- Understand the purpose and goals of play therapy
- Learn and be able to implement specific and easy Play therapy techniques for specific presenting issues
- Use Play Therapy as a diagnostic tool and interpret what you see
- Know which Play Therapy techniques to use with different children presenting different problems
- Address things to be aware of and areas of caution including selecting the best materials depending on the presenting issue
- How to use these techniques in a variety of settings
More Information and Registration
Disclaimer: The NCME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Coast Hotel & Convention Centre Langley City20393 Fraser Highway
Sandman Inn Hotel Victoria2852 Douglas Street