Email us to add your event!
UBC Pediatric Grand Rounds: Autism Spectrum Disorders & Different Diagnosis: Overlaps with Intellectual Disabilities and Neuropsychiatric Conditions
Event Start Date: 4/21/2017 8:30 AM
Event End Date: 4/21/2017 9:30 AM
Presenters: Dr. Vickram Dua MD, FRCP(C)
• Review of epidemiology of psychiatric and developmental comorbidities in children and youth, and impact on adult outcomes
• Learn about symptom overlap between ASD and psychiatric disorders
• Appreciate the impact of other developmental disabilities on learning and adaptive functioning
The presentation will be videoconferenced to the sites listed below.
Off-site attendees, please record your attendance here: https://survey.ubc.ca/s/PediatricGrandRounds/.
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital: Baker 1
- Cariboo Memorial Hospital: 4th Floor Boardroom
- Chilliwack General Hospital: 3rd Floor Conference Room C
- Cowichan District Hospital: CDH 045 - IMP Room
- Kelowna General Hospital: 4 South Meeting Rm 035
- Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital: Boardroom
- Kootenay Child Development Centre: Mobile Room 203
- Langley Memorial Hospital: Basement Learning Centre
- Lions Gate Hospital: Hope Centre Rm 2507
- Nanaimo Regional General Hospital: Rm 2053
- Penticton Regional Hospital: Mobile Cart Rm 4142
- Queen Alexandra Centre for Children: Rm A015
- Quesnel GR Baker Memorial Hospital: Upper Boardroom
- Richmond Hospital: Rm 1772
- Ridge Meadows Hospital: Main Floor Conference Room
- Royal Columbian Hospital: Rm 025
- Royal Inland Hospital: UBC CSB 01407
- St. Paul's Hospital: Rm 1413
- Sunny Hill Health Centre: SH-3 Recreation Rm S214
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CYS Conference Rm
- Surrey Memorial Hospital: CCT Educational Room 2512 (NICU)
- University Hospital of Northern BC: UHNBC LDC 0513
- Victoria General Hospital: Rm 1916
If you have any trouble connecting to the VC, please call 604.297.8777 and press 1.
The upcoming schedule for 2016/17 can be found on the UBC Pediatric website: http://pediatrics.med.ubc.ca/events/grand-rounds-schedule-and-presentations/
Disclaimer: The NCME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the Harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Chan Centre for Family Health Education at the CFRIEntrance #18, 938 West 28th Avenue
GR Baker Memorial Hospital543 Front Street
Northern Health > UHNBC Learning and Development Centre1475 Edmonton Street