Email us to add your event!
UHNBC Friday Noon Internal Medicine Rounds: Neuroendocrine Tumors (Prince George)
Event Start Date: 5/19/2017 12:00 PM
Event End Date: 5/19/2017 1:00 PM
Presenter: Dr. Lester (Todd) Alec
Location: UHNBC LDC Room 0505
1. An approach to pleural effusion
2. Diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer
3. Signs and symptoms of common syndromes associated with functioning neuroendocrine tumours
4. Treatment of neuroendocrine tumours
5. Diagnosis and treatment of hyponatremia in Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone (SIADH)
Disclaimer: The NCME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized RCME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Northern Health > UHNBC Learning and Development Centre1475 Edmonton Street