Please join us in-person for the Airway Interventions and Management in Emergencies course.
- Be more confident and comfortable in making acute care airway management decisions
- Have acquired a practical staged approach to airway management
- Be able to choose the most appropriate method of airway management based on a variety of patient presentations
- Make appropriate choices in the use of pharmacologic agents used to facilitate airway management
- Know when and how to use various tools and adjuncts for managing the difficult airway
How to join:
- Registration required https://my.caep.ca/s/community-event?id=a1Y4T0000009eC0
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
- Agenda and more information
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits: 18.0 / 9 hours.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
UHNBC Learning and Development Centre
1475 Edmonton St
Prince George V2M 1S2