Psychiatry Inpatient Length of Stay
Speaker : James DeCesare
Venue: UHNBC Learning & Development Center room 0505 (Lunch will be provided).
How to connect remotely:
- You will be connecting via ‘web browser’
- Please review the online user guides before the session.
Connect via Web Browser:
1. Enter the below URL into your Google Chrome or Safari web browser. Do not use Internet Explorer
3. Enter the 5-digit conference ID (30337) and your name.
4. Click Join to enter the meeting at the exact start time of the meeting.
5. If joining for the first time, you will be asked to allow your camera and mic to be accessed, click yes.
If you experience VC issues during the session, call the MedIT service desk at 1.877.266.0666 – option #2, as usual.
In order to receive CME credits for the session you will need to complete the attached session package and return to email@example.com
Package for attending via video-conference.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
University Hospital of Northern British Columbia (UHNBC)
1475 Edmonton Street
Prince George V2M 1S2