Please join us virtually for a presentation on COVID-19 updates, where highly experienced and knowledgeable public health leaders and experts will answer your questions, share their experiences and recommended best practices in managing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Reka Gustafson, Vice President, Public Health and Wellness and Deputy Provincial Health Officer
- Mark Lysyshyn, Deputy Chief Medical Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Mel Krajden, Medical Director of the Public Health Laboratory, BCCDC
- Manish Sadarangani, Director, Vaccine Evaluation Center at BC Children’s Research Institute
- Nomi Mate, Public Health Nurse
- Moderator: Simon Moore, Family Physician, UBC CPD Medical Lead
- Apply emerging evidence regarding COVID-19 epidemiology, prevention, and investigation in clinical practice, including the use of vaccines
- Provide practical advice to patients regarding COVID-19 based on the emerging evidence and the experience of BC public health experts
How to join:
- Registration required https://ubccpd.ca/learn/learning-activities/course?eventtemplate=192-covid19-upda%5b%E2%80%A6%5dt-qa-with-public-health-vaccine-epidemiology-and-lab-specialists
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.5 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.5 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.