NH DMO – Cerner upgrading to version 2023.2 on Sept 12, 2023
There are a number of improvements and fixes, some of which are highlighted below:
- New keyboard navigation and hotkey options.
- Shorter voice commands for speech focus anchoring.
- Users do not need to restart DMO to use a newly created auto-text or step-by-step command.
- Users can say “Make that an auto-text” when the 'Manage Auto-texts' dialog is already open.
- DMO no longer terminates unexpectedly when the 'Options' dialog box is closed.
- Issue that could lead to Dragon Medical One becoming unresponsive during dictation was fixed.
- If a Dragon Medical server session timeout occurs when DMO has been in standby mode for more than five minutes, users can resume dictation by saying “Wake word”.
- Fixes for PowerMic Mobile and hotkey configuration.
- Additional Windows and Microsoft Office and Outlook voice commands.
More information on improvement and fixes (requires access to the NH network), or Northern Health’s Dragon Medical One (Dragon speech recognition).