Northern Health’s Medical Imaging departments strive to provide high quality, efficient diagnostic testing services to residents in the North.
Our clerks, technologists, radiologists, and administrative staff are committed to upholding the highest medical standards and providing physicians and patients with the diagnostic tools to improve health and wellness.
- Appropriateness criteria - Knee and hip (PDF)
- Appropriateness criteria - Knee and hip patient, when is it appropriate? (PDF)
- Appropriateness criteria - Lumbar Spine (PDF)
- Appropriateness regional checklist (PDF)
- Appropriateness UHNBC checklist - MSK and lumbar (PDF)
- MRI prioritization guidelines
- Requisition (PDF)
MRI central intake sites are:
Fort St. John