- Northern Health Library (to access this page you must login using your Northern Health username and password or be on a Northern Health network)
- Northern Medical Program
Academic institution libraries
- Dalhousie University, W.K. Kellogg Health Sciences Library
- McGill University, Health Sciences Library & Osler Library of the History of Medicine
- McMaster University, Health Sciences Library
- Memorial University of Newfoundland, Health Sciences Library
- Queen's University, Bracken Health Sciences Library
- University of British Columbia Life Sciences Libraries
- University of Calgary Health Sciences Library
- University of Ottawa, Health Sciences Library
- University of Saskatchewan, Health Sciences Library
- University of Toronto, Gerstein Science Information Centre
- University of Western Ontario, Allyn and Betty Taylor Library
- BC Cancer Agency, Library & Information Centre
- BC Ministry of Health, Health and Human Services Library
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia, Library (CPSBC members)
- University of British Columbia Medical Library
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI)
- Canadian Library of Family Medicine (CFPC members; limited service for non-CFPC physicians)
- College of Family Physicians of Canada Library Services
- British Medical Association Library (BMA)
- Institut de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (English screens available)
- International Development Research Centre Library (IDRC)
- National Institutes of Health Library (NIH - US))
- National Library of Medicine (US)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh Library
- World Health Organization Library
MedEffect Canada provides consumers, patients, and health professionals with easy access to report an adverse reaction or side effect, obtain new safety information on drugs and other health products and learn and better understand the importance of reporting side effects.
Medscape is a free resource for Physicians, medical journal articles, MEDLINE, medical news, major conference coverage, and comprehensive drug information.
Up To Date
UpToDate is a clinical decision support system that helps clinicians throughout the world provide the best patient care. We use current evidence to answer clinical questions quickly and easily at the point of care. This saves clinicians time, improves outcomes and lowers health care costs.
WebMD is a leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community, and educational services by blending award-winning expertise in content, community services, expert commentary, and medical review.
- Physician Leadership Scholarship
The Physicians Leadership Scholarship Fund is aimed at building physician capacity in leadership and quality improvement skills, which ultimately results in better patient care. It also provides physicians with an incentive to improve access and coordination of care; and provides staff resources to support physicians and initiatives.
- Specialist, Sub-specialty, Indigenous and Funding for Innovation (SPIFI)
Funding to eligible groups of specialists, family physicians with sub-specialties, and Indigenous communities living and working in RSA communities for planning, development and delivery of innovative community RCME educational opportunities.
- The Rural Education Action Plan (REAP)
Supports the training needs of physicians in rural practice, provides undergraduate medical students and postgraduate residents with rural practice experience, and increases rural physician participation in the medical school selection process.