Rural Continuing Medical Education (RCME) guidelines
Rural Continuing Medical Education (RCME) policies
- RCME Community Funds Policy (PDF) - BC Ministry of Health
- RCME Individual Funds Policy (PDF) - BC Ministry of Health
- Refund and cancellation policy (PDF) - Northern Health
- Physician Leadership Scholarship
The Physicians Leadership Scholarship Fund is aimed at building physician capacity in leadership and quality improvement skills, which ultimately results in better patient care. It also provides physicians with an incentive to improve access and coordination of care; and provides staff resources to support physicians and initiatives.
- Specialist, Sub-specialty, Indigenous and Funding for Innovation (SPIFI)
Funding to eligible groups of specialists, family physicians with sub-specialties, and Indigenous communities living and working in RSA communities for planning, development and delivery of innovative community RCME educational opportunities.
- The Rural Education Action Plan (REAP)
Supports the training needs of physicians in rural practice, provides undergraduate medical students and postgraduate residents with rural practice experience, and increases rural physician participation in the medical school selection process.