Please join us virtually for practical, evidence based, BC focused 2021 comprehensive update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines for the Management of Heart Failure.
- Dr. Sean Virani, MD, MSc, MPH, FRCPC, FCCS
2018 CHFS President, 2017/2021 CCS HF Guideline Primary Panel: UBC
- Moderator: Dr. Steven Wong, MD, FRCPC
Medical Director, This Changed my Practice; UBC
- Discuss Updated Recommendations from the Comprehensive 2021 CCS Heart Failure Guidelines with a focus on Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction (HFrEF)
- Discuss when and how to manage HFrEF Therapies in different practice and clinical settings
How to join:
- Registration is required https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dGla839g1EeC1_8x19xTpeLj07FjKtlFtdUBh2uioY5UMkRNTDE2Q0YzVkhJSjFUMVRHSTBZMkVNSy4u
- For more information please contact David.Eilers@novartis.com or call 1-778-863-7161
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.