Please join us for a one day course on "Practical hands-on airway management learning experiences for clinicians".
Choose from September 20, or September 21, 2023.
This program is designed for physicians working in an acute care setting requiring them to competently manage patients in need of emergency airway management.
- Practice making acute care airway management decisions. (Medical/Family Medicine Expert)
- Organize a practical staged approach to airway management. (Leader)
- Choose the most appropriate method of airway management based on a variety of patient presentations. (Medical/Family Medicine Expert)
- Choose appropriate pharmacologic agents used to facilitate airway management. (Medical/Family Medicine Expert)
- Illustrate when and how to use various tools and adjuncts for managing the difficult airway. (Medical/Family Medicine Expert)
How to join:
CME: This 2 credit per hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 18 certified Mainpro+ credits.
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by CAEP. You may claim a maximum of 8.5 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences. The content is tailored to a medical audience and is not intended as public health communication.
4010 Whistler Way
Whistler Conference Centre