Please join us in-person for the Advances in Labor and Risk Management course. This two-day course offers case-based and hands-on workshops. The ALARM course objective is to evaluate, update and maintain the competence of obstetricians/gynaecologists, family physicians, midwifes and nurses.
- Apply latest best practices for providing care
- Promote multidisciplinary care
- Engage in respectful teamwork
- Communicate effectively with their team, patients and families
How to join:
- Registration required https://events.eply.com/AIME20223366913
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
- Agenda and more information
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
UHNBC Learning and Development Centre
1475 Edmonton St
Prince George V2M 1S2