The BC ECHO for post-COVID-19 recovery is a free virtual learning community of specialists and community health care providers who use instructive and case-based learning to improve care for patients recovering from symptoms post COVID-19. Please join us for a presentation on post-COVID-19: Respirology perspective.
- Dr. Aditi Shah, Respirologist at Vancouver Coastal Health
- Discuss the long-term respiratory complications of COVID-19
- Apply pulmonary rehabilitation strategies to their clinical practice
- Discuss how to support and improve functional status and quality of life for patients living with long term respiratory consequences of this virus
- Review where to access respiratory tools and resources to facilitate more effective clinical visits and optimize patient outcomes
How to join:
- Registration required https://echo.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcvce-opjovE9RD6FSTlatiiSag-CX-PgIc
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
- Agenda and more information
CME: This one-credit-per-hour Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and the British Columbia Chapter for 1.0 Mainpro+ credit.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.