The Quality Forum is an annual conference that brings together British Columbia’s health care community to share and discuss how to improve quality across the continuum of care. The Quality Forum is a great opportunity to learn new skills and strategies, discuss opportunities and challenges, and network with others interested in improving health care. We welcome participants who work in academic, quality improvement, administrative and senior executive roles, as well as physicians, nurses, pharmacists, allied health professionals, patients and students.
- Ignite action and learning to improve quality of care
- Create and strengthen relationships and collaboration across all areas of care
- Share effective strategies and leading practices to stimulate and sustain improvement
- Demonstrate how every voice matters to achieve high-quality care
How to join:
- Registration required https://bcpsqc.ca/quality-forum/registration/
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the login information to join.
- Agenda and more information
- For additional questions please contact QualityForum@bcpsqc.ca or call 778-945-8788.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
655 Burrard St
Vancouver V6C 2R7