Please join us virtually for BC PEWS Virtual Education sessions 2022. This refresh session is for nurses and physicians who use BC PEWS in either an inpatient setting or an emergency department in BC.
- Review of the components of BC PEWS
- Practice calculating a PEWS score through the use of a case study
- Review of the BC PEWS guidelines and clinical support tools
- Opportunity to ask questions
How to join:
- Zoom Link: https://phsa.zoom.us/j/68483285056?pwd=OHF4eEgvdWZyRFVsWHE1a2FJSWdIUT09
- Meeting ID: 684 8328 5056
- Passcode: 404428
- Telephone: 1-833-955-1088
- Agenda and more information
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.