Please join us virtually for BC Renal Province Wide Rounds: Transplant first.
- Dr. Mike Bevilacqua
- Dr. Jag Gill
- Dr. Olwyn Johnston
- Review of Transplant First Phase 1 and the impact on process and outcome indicators
- Discuss Transplant First Phase 2 objectives
- Including evaluation plan developed to determine project success and guide ongoing CQI
- Discuss the standardized pre-transplant processes and communication checkpoints created through province-wide stakeholder engagement
- Areas of more significant changes will be discussed
- Outline the planned patient survey which is the next phase of ongoing evaluation efforts
How to join:
- Registration https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2A8Ap-_FQZKohvfTQDFMyg
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the login information to join.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.