Please join us virtually for a presentation on a quality improvement approach to the appropriate use of antipsychotics in long-term care.
- Tracee Dunn, MBA, Strategic Lead for the Elder Care Program, Northern Health, UNBC
- Increase awareness of why antipsychotics may not be safe or appropriate for residents living with dementia
- Provide additional support to leadership and frontline staff
- Identify and implement key education and resources for staff
- Support focused safety rounds and team huddles on the units to proactively identify and care plan for resident behavioural concerns.
How to join:
- Registration required https://nha.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Avd-2urjspGtwgdBdhHyOrUiJRoCto3ZIQ
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.