May 29-30, 2020 | Pre-conference courses: May 27-28
Reimbursement is available for this conference. To apply for reimbursement, contact Heather Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CCPL is a unique conference designed for forward-thinking physician leaders. Join us to meet, discuss, and agree or disagree with fellow colleagues. The CCPL is known for making connections among physician leaders who have similar concerns across their urban, rural, or remote areas of practice.
Let us educate, inform, and in some cases entertain you. We seek out top-notch, appropriate, presenters and speakers — many of whom are also physician leaders — who will not disappoint.
In face-to-face discussions with colleagues and international experts, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Enhance personal self-management and leadership skills
- Demonstrate and teach the four habits of thriving leadership
- Identify the links between physician burnout and digital technologies
- Apply design thinking methodologies to healthcare
- Build systems of resilience that are going to protect, and let us lead with confidence and competence into the future
- Develop and understand the power of a structured professional conversation
- Identify laughter as a valuable form of alternative therapy
- Define the role of the leader in establishing psychological safety
- Identify strategies and tools for physician leadership in planetary health
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to physician leadership
Why you should attend:
- To acquire skills to help you achieve your desired results
- Network and learn with and from peers
- Acquire practical skills to help you lead yourself and others
- Get a feel for current and future trends
For more information about the conference please contact Carol Rochefort at email@example.com.
See you there!
Hyatt Regency Hotel, Vancouver, BC
655 Burrard St
Vancouver V6C 2R7