This unique and award winning UBC CPD (Continuing Professional Development) virtual series runs on Friday afternoons. The March 5, 2021 virtual event discusses ophthalmology and ear, nose and throat (ENT) topics.
- Dr. Simon Moore
- Dr. Briar Sexton
- Dr. Amin Javer
- Dr. Dianne Valenzuela
- Dr. Eli Whitney
- Dr. Katherine Paton
- Dr. Arman Abdalkhani
- Tinnitus: When the ringing never ends
- When to call "911"—eye emergencies in the office
- When the sniffles do not stop—chronic sinusitis management
- Not your average cancer sore—diagnosis and management of oral lesions
- Ocular findings of common systemic conditions
- When you can’t sing anymore—management of hoarse voice
- Common eye surgeries: What the GP needs to know
- The aging eye: It is more than just getting new glasses
How to join:
- About CME on the Run!
- Agenda (PDF)
- Register - https://events.eply.com/cme-on-the-run-2020-2021
- Prince George physician registration please email email@example.com
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
City Square, East Tower, Suite 200, 555 W 12th Ave