UBC department of family practice and UBC CPD invites you to join virtually for a CME on the run session discussing various topics within diagnostics and radiology.
- Zinging and aaps - The workup for neuropathic pain
- Interpreting the CBC beyond the hemoglobin
- Cardiac function assessments
- Diagnostic trends in PET/CT and MRI
- How dense are your bones?
- Imaging the brain from the benign to the ominous
- Shoulder pain - Which imaging is best?
- To FIT or not - Colon screening
How to join:
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 3.5 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.