UBC department of family practice and UBC CPD invites you to join virtually for a CME on the run session discussing various topics within internal medicine.
- Diagnosing Parkinson’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease like illnesses
- Lipid guidelines in 2022
- Advances in the management of stroke and TIA
- Abnormal heart rhythms - Focus on atrial fibrillation
- Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- ALT-AST-ALP-GGT: Approach to elevated LFT's
- A primary care approach to CKD management
- Insulin 101 for primary care
How to join:
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 3.5 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.