UBC department of family practice and UBC CPD invites you to join virtually for a CME on the run session discussing various topics within therapeutics.
- Complex regional pain and chronic pain syndromes: What works, what to avoid
- DMARDs in connective tissue disease: When, why and what to monitor
- Foot care in primary care: Plantar fasciitis and other common foot disorders
- Management of obesity: Newer approaches, diets and medications
- Managing opioid use disorders in primary care in 2023
- Migraine treatment updates: Prophylaxis and treatments that work
- Approach to anal outlet bleeding: Hemorrhoids vs fissures and treatments in primary care
- Approach to chronic back pain and spinal stenosis
How to join:
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 3.5 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.