Please join us virtually for a presentation on diagnostic fun in dermatology.
- Dr. Christopher Sladden, RCPSC - Dermatologist
- Examine some interesting dermatology cases
- Review approach to diagnosis of common and less common conditions
- Discuss anything of interest which arises during the presentation
How to join:
- Zoom Link: https://ubc.zoom.us/ and click on 'Join a Meeting'.
- Meeting ID: 91770 392007
- Passcode: 392007
- Telephone: 1 778 907 2071
- Meeting ID: 91770 392007#
- Passcode: 392007#
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.