FRIDAY NOON ROUNDS
Inpatient Trauma Management: Spinal Column Injuries
Lunch will be provided
Please note room change to room 0501
Speakers: Dr. Mike Smith and Dr. Ian Schokking
- Describe appropriate management for admitted patients with stable spinal column injuries
- Utilize clinical decision support tools to standardize care for patients with spinal column injuries
To Join by Webex:
Webex Link: https://physicianqi.webex.com
Meeting Number to join: 738 736 586
Tcon info: 1-844-651-2007 – ID 30337#
Connect via videoconference:
- Enter the below URL into your Google Chrome or Safari web browser. Do not use Internet Explorer
- Enter the 5-digit conference ID (30337) and your name.
- Click Join to enter the meeting at the exact start time of the meeting.
- If joining for the first time, you will be asked to allow your camera and mic to be accessed, click yes.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
1475 Edmonton Street
UHNBC Room 0501
Prince George V2M1S2