FRIDAY NOON ROUNDS
Refresher on Gram-Positive Bacteremia
Speaker: Dr. Hamour
Lunch will be provided
- Review a patient of gram positive bacteremia
- Discuss the common differential diagnosis for gram positive bacteremia
- Identify empiric and targeted treatment strategies for gram positive bacteremia
- Describe the pathophysiology and associated sequela of staphylococcus bacteremia
- Define the recommended follow up strategies of staphylococcus bacteremia
To Join by Webex:
Webex Link: https://physicianqi.webex.com
Meeting Number to join: 738 736 586
Tcon info: 1-844-651-2007 – ID 30337#
Connect via videoconference:
- Enter the below URL into your Google Chrome or Safari web browser. Do not use Internet Explorer
- Enter the 5-digit conference ID (30337) and your name.
- Click Join to enter the meeting at the exact start time of the meeting.
- If joining for the first time, you will be asked to allow your camera and mic to be accessed, click yes.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
1475 Edmonton Street
UHNBC Room 5017
Prince George V2M1S2