Please join us virtually for a presentation on medical staff complaints in relation to Bill 14 and respect in the workplace.
- Dr. Ronald Chapman, VP Medicine and Clinical Programs
- Dr. Becky Temple, Medical Director, Enhanced Medical Affairs Support
- Review Northern Health’s Respectful Workplace policy and resources
- Apply the current legislation and policy to current practice in the Northern Health context
- Clarify the current resources available to medical staff during a respectful workplace complaint
How to join:
- Registration required https://nha.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Usc-qsrDgsGdSX6ezZUA3K5MzA3e0F8UBO
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.