Please join us for Northern Education Rounds virtual presentation on disseminated HSV in infancy.
- Dr. Simon Earl, Pediatrician
- Ryan Medhurst, CC3 Medical student
- Emily Hawse, CC3 Medical student
- Describe the approach to an infant with vesicular rash
- Describe the clinical presentation and sequelae of HSV infections in infants
- Outline the appropriate treatment for disseminated HSV
How to join:
- Registration required https://nha.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5UtcO6prTgoHtYKuK0cfUIhsU4r-M1Xurun
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.