Please join us virtually for a presentation on Northern Health STEMI update from CSBC: Focus on reperfusion and adjunctive antiplatelet therapy.
- Dr. Graham Wong, Cardiologist
- Define the rationale for a provincial approach to STEMI
- Familiarize with the concept of prehospital fibrinolysis and Pharmacaoinvasive PCI
- Define the rationale behind the recommendation for a lower dose of fibrinolytic therapy for the elderly
- Review the controversy regarding adjunctive P2Y12 inhibitors with fibrinolytic therapy
How to join:
- Registration required https://nha.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Upd-ytrj4oGNfsUB8CMzKzu2Wvec7URb9y
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.