Please join us virtually for Rural POCUS Rounds: POCUS for kidney and bladder. Rural Rounds provides rural health care providers with up-to-date and relevant medical education through interactive Zoom presentations. Sessions are once a month and feature speakers from across the province. If you practice or support rural communities in British Columbia, you are encouraged to join these engaging sessions! Funding for Rural Rounds is provided by the Joint Standing Committee on Rural Issues, a joint committee of the Doctors of BC and BC Ministry of Health.
- Dr. Tracy Morton
- Discuss approaches to visualizing the kidneys and bladder
- Review POCUS images for kidney and bladder stones and hydronephrosis
- Discuss how to use POCUS for renal and bladder masses
- Discuss the ultrasonographic features of renal cysts
How to join:
- Registration required https://ubccpd.ca/learn/learning-activities/course?eventtemplate=249-rural-pocus-rounds-pocus-for-kidney-and-bladder- after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the login information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.