Join us in Whistler for our first in-person St. Paul's emergency medicine conference in 2 years! We are excited to host you at the Whistler Conference Centre for 4 days of networking, emergency medicine education, and mountain fun. We have lots of new topics to cover, as well as some old favourites. We hope to see you there!
- Be more confident and comfortable in making acute care airway management decisions.
- Have acquired a practical staged approach to airway management.
- Be able to choose the most appropriate method of airway management based on a variety of patient presentations.
- Make appropriate choices in the use of pharmacologic agents used to facilitate airway management.
- Know when and how to use various tools and adjuncts for managing the difficult airway.
How to join:
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 18.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
The Westin Whistler Resort and Spa
4090 Whistler Way