Please join us virtually for Trans Care BC - Advanced gender-affirming primary care part 1 on care planning for gender-affirming interventions. These trainings are aimed at physicians and nurse practitioners looking to provide gender-affirming primary care.
Before attending the training please ensure that you have completed the following free online modules: Intro to gender diversity and Gender-affirming primary care - CME accredited
- Discuss an informed consent, trauma informed approach to care planning for gender-affirming interventions and understand why this is necessary
- Respectfully inquire about gender and support exploration of gender-affirming goals and options
- Apply the WPATH criteria
- Conduct and document treatment planning visits
- Identify where to seek out additional clinical support and resources
How to join:
- Registration required https://phsa.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Alc-mpqDwqHtCZcfUfiGljtjOrJggkgcOO
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
CME: This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 3.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.