UBC Department of Family Practice and UBC CPD invites you to join virtually for a CME on the run session discussing various topics within infectious diseases and travel.
- Antibiotic Stewardship: Best Practices in Antibiotic Choices for Common Infections
- Diagnosis and Management of Patients with Chronic or Recurrent BV Infection
- Adult Vaccine Updates — Pneumococcal, Zoster, HPV, and COVID-19
- General Wound Care: Best Practices
- Helicobacter Pylori Therapy Update
- Travelers Diarrhea: Diagnosis, Management, and Prophylaxis
- STI Update 2024: Syphilis, Monkey Pox, and Others
- Staying Healthy When Travelling: Prevention and Management of Common Travel-Related Issues
How to join:
CME: 3.5 Mainpro+/session
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences. The content is tailored to a medical audience and is not intended as public health communication.