Please join us virtually for a presentation on the sweet and sour of neonatal hypoglycemia.
- Dr. Michael Narvey, MD, Section Head of Neonatology, University of Manitoba
- Dr. Seth Marks, MD, MSc, Section Head of Pediatric Endocrinology, University of Manitoba
- Moderator: Dr. Erik Swartz
- Present the definition and history of neonatal hypoglycemia
- Review the etiology of neonatal hypoglycemia
- Discuss treatment options for neonatal hypoglycemia
How to join:
- Zoom link: https://ubc.zoom.us/ and click on Join a Meeting
- Meeting ID: 9247 6538 672
- Passcode: 538672
- Telephone participants: 1-778-907-2071
- Meeting ID: 92476538672#
- Passcode: 538672#
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.