Please join us virtually for: Research during a pandemic: A whirlwind of information and misinformation.
- Dr. Srinivas Murthy, MD CM, MHSc
Clinical Associate Professor
- Moderator: Dr. Ran Goldman
- How to set up research during a pandemic
- Discuss ethical issues of conducting research during a pandemic
- Try to sort out the good from the bad in research during the pandemic
How to join:
- Zoom Link: https://ubc.zoom.us/ and click on Join a Meeting
- Meeting ID: 9247 6538 672
- Passcode: 538672
- Telephone participants: 1-778-907-2071
- Meeting ID: 9247 6538 672#
- Passcode: 538672#
CME: This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.