Please join us virtually for a presentation on a hot topic: Febrile infants younger than two months of age.
- Dr. Meghan Gilley, MD, FRCPC, BC Children's Hospital Pediatric Emergency Physician, UBC Clinical Instructor
- Dr. Vikram Sabhaney, MD, FRCPC, BC Children's Hospital Pediatric Emergency Physician, UBC Clinical Assistant Professor
- Understand the evolving literature as it relates to the care of febrile infants
- Develop knowledge of current efforts within BC Children's Hospital to improve the quality of care of febrile infants
How to join:
- Zoom link: https://ubc.zoom.us/ and click on ‘Join a Meeting’
- Meeting ID: 9322 6612 845
- Passcode: 612845
- Telephone: 1-778-907-2071
- Evaluation and attendance reporting: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2gxXCzj4Xhr3Qxg
- For assistance and more information: email@example.com
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.