Please join us virtually for a presentation on when you hear hooves: Zebras in residency.
- Dr. Laura Kim, MD, Lead Resident
- Dr. Caitlin Marchak, MD, Lead Resident
- Dr. Sarah Peters, MD, Associate Lead Resident
- Identify common clinical reasoning biases and how they may influence the diagnostic journey
How to join:
- Zoom link: https://ubc.zoom.us/ and click on ‘Join a Meeting’
- Meeting ID: 9322 6612 845
- Passcode: 612845
- Telephone: 1-778-907-2071
- Evaluation and attendance reporting: https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2gxXCzj4Xhr3Qxg
- For assistance and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.