Please join us virtually for Department of Psychiatry Educational Rounds - The mysterious link between schizophrenia and congenital blindness.
- Shandel Riedlinger, MD, PGY-2
- Moderator: Dr. Diane Fredrikson
- Review the current literature on schizophrenia and congenital blindness
- Discuss the theories for why congenital blindness may be protective against schizophrenia
- Outline the potential implications and interventions
How to join:
- Zoom link: https://vancouvercoastalhealth.zoom.us/my/vghpsychiatry?pwd=MmJuQ2NmS3g2QW1UeDJKdVdGR3Q4UT09
- Meeting ID: 774 578 3472
- Passcode: 123456
- Telephone participants: 1-778-907-2071
- Meeting ID: 774 578 3472#
- Passcode: 123456#
CME: This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.