Overview: Interested in learning more about best practices in the treatment of chronic non-cancer pain?
Physicians, nurse practitioners and other health care providers are invited to learn more about current best practices in the treatment of chronic non-cancer pain. Topics include:
- Safe prescribing of opioids
- Tapering strategies, substitutions, and exit strategies
- Various pharmacological and non-pharmacological strategies for the treatment of chronic non-cancer pain
- Community and regional resources
- WorkSafeBC-funded treatment programs
Cost: This event is fully funded by WorkSafeBC and dinner will be provided.
Accreditation: UBC CPD for up to 2.5 MOC Section 1 / 2.5 Mainpro+ Group Learning credits.
Speakers: Dr. Peter Rothfels and Dr. Launette Rieb
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant
4332 Lakelse Avenue
Terrace V8G 1N8