Please join us for a session on implementing change in health care.
- Connie Cunningham, Senior Advisor, Indigenous Health Strategies NE
- Donna Porter, Regional Lead Safety and Anti-Indigenous Racism Education
- Articulate the communications skills necessary to implement culturally safe change in the care delivered at Northern Health.
How to join:
- Registration required: https://nha.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5ArcumhpjopEtbCls6agQuz9TFBu7vLntiN. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- This group learning program has been certified for 1.0/hour MOC Section1 and Mainpro+ Group Learning Credits. This program was co-developed between Northern Health Medical Advisory Committee and Northern Health Indigenous Health and was planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity and balance.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences. The content is tailored to a medical audience and is not intended as public health communication.