Please join us for an online session on "Improving chronic disease prevention and management: The role of the Chronic Disease CoP."
The Chronic Disease Community of Practice (CoP) Steering Committee invites you to this webinar to review the direction of the CoP and proposed focus groups, based on feedback and themes from the April 2023 CoP engagement event. The CoP aims to build on innovations and leadership in the province to improve the care of patients at risk for, or living with, chronic disease(s).
- Dr. Dan Horvat, Co-chair, Chronic Disease Community of Practice - Moderator
- Dr. Gordon Hoag, Co-chair, Chronic Disease Community of Practice
- Dr. Joanna Cheek, CBT Skills Groups Society of Victoria
- Dr. Daisy Dulay, Cardiologist
- Dr. Tracy Monk, Pathways BC
- Dr. John Pawlovich, RCCbc
How to join:
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences. The content is tailored to a medical audience and is not intended as public health communication.