Overview: We continue to tailor the agenda to address new treatment approaches, new technology and continuing to develop a BC Pediatric Diabetes Network with the objective of standardizing pediatric diabetes care across the province.
Target audience: pediatricians, specialists caring for children and youth with diabetes, diabetes educators, social workers, pharmacists, and dietitians.
- New larger venue, interesting plenary sessions and lots of small interactive workshops
- Two breakout sessions designed to address the Nursing Supportive Services educational needs
- Focus on addressing new treatment approaches, new technology and continuing to develop a standardized pediatric diabetes care across the province
- We are pleased to inform you that the BC Pediatric Diabetes Day is now offering a limited number of travel grants for eligible participants.
- Deadline to submit your application is January 20, 2019; notifications of acceptance will be sent to you by January 25, 2019.
- Accepted applications will receive up to $500 to help with travel costs and accommodation. You will be required to pay first and then receive your reimbursement after the conference (this may take 4-6 weeks). Receipts for travel and accommodation are required.
- In order to be eligible for a travel grant, you must be an Allied Health participant (Diabetes Nurse Educator, Dietitian, Nurse or Nurse Practitioner, Social Worker, etc) and your travel must involve a flight purchase. Only 1 - 2 people will be selected from each center.
More Information & Registration
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.
Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogu
580 Hastings Street
Vancouver V6B 1L6