Please join us virtually for a presentation on COVID-19 in pregnancy: Information for midwives. This is an online educational session where highly experienced and knowledgeable specialists will discuss pregnancy in the context of COVID-19.
- Dr. Chelsea Elwood, Clinical Assistant Professor UBC Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Katharine Chilton, Vaccine Educator, Communicable Diseases and Immunization Service, BC Centre for Disease Control
- Moderator: Zoe Hodgson, RM, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor UBC, Clinical Lead for Midwives Association of British Columbia
- Discuss the impact of a COVID-19 infection acquired during the perinatal period
- Review the role of public health measures, including vaccination, on reducing perinatal morbidity and mortality
- Describe the evidence for the management of pregnancies impacted by COVID-19 infection
How to join:
- Registration required https://ubccpd.ca/learn/learning-activities/course?eventtemplate=316-covid19-in-pregnancy-information-for-midwives
after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the zoom information to join.
CME: This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved for up to 1.0 MOC credits. This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1.0 Mainpro+ credits.
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences.