The UBC Department of Pediatrics invites you to join virtually for a Pediatric Grand Rounds session on "Lessons from the 2022-2023 respiratory surge: Pediatric Inpatient Research Networks and the READAPT-Kids study."
- Dr. Peter Gill
- Dr. Claire Seaton
- Explore the role of Pediatric Inpatient Hospital Medicine Research Networks in improving care for common pediatric conditions
- Describe the impact of the 2022-2023 "Respiratory Surge" at BCCH using data from the READAPT-Kids Study
- Discuss future directions for Pediatric Hospital Medicine Research in British Columbia
How to join:
- UBC Pediatric grand rounds: Zoom details and session schedule
- Go to UBC zoom link and click on "Join a Meeting"
- Zoom Meeting ID: 92046 953122
- Zoom Meeting Passcode: 953122
- Direct Zoom link
Disclaimer: The CME Event Calendar contains information originating from other sources. While every attempt is made to ensure that all information is accurately referenced, we do not guarantee the accuracy, quality or CME accreditation of posted events. Before registering for this event, please refer to the provincially harmonized CME Policy regarding reimbursement requirements for courses and conferences. The content is tailored to a medical audience and is not intended as public health communication.
Shaughnessy D308, BC Children’s Hospital
4480 Oak Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4H4